Are you a new Amazon seller who is new to the platform and don’t know how or where to start? Are you confused between choosing Jungle Scout Lite vs Pro?
The Jungle Scout is the solution for every beginner who wants to make money selling physical products online using Amazon FBA (Fulfilled by Amazon).
With this app, you can easily search for profitable product ideas in just 1 click! And then use our other features like “Sales Tracker”, “Keyword Tool” and “Price Alerts” to grow your business even further. This app will help you save hours each day so you can focus on what really matters – growing your sales!
As you might be aware, finding the perfect product to sell on Amazon is harder than it seems. But Jungle Scout is here to put your mind at ease. Jungle Scout will do all the tedious and time-consuming stuff like data insights and finding untapped niches.
If you’re looking to get more insights into Jungle Scout then check out our Jungle Scout Review.
Jungle Scout Lite vs Pro 2021: Overview
Jungle Scout was founded over 7 years ago in Austin, Texas as a solution for research needs among Amazon products. This tool has made life so much easier for those pursuing Amazon FBA.
Jungle Scout has a very convenient Chrome extension to provide you all the information you need with a single click.
This will streamline your experience by presenting you with a dashboard to access & view all the necessary info.
Jungle Scout Lite contains the most basic features of the extension while Jungle Scout Pro has the most advanced features. We will determine their basic differences in this section.
Jungle Scout Lite
Jungle Scout Lite, also known as Jungle Scout Basic contains the most essential features you will need for product research.
It has an intelligent algorithm that will give you an overview of reviews and prices. Along with that, it will also display the monthly sales & sales rank of a particular product.
Jungle Scout Pro
Jungle Scout Pro is a beefed-up version of Jungle Scout Lite that promises an all-in-one solution. The Pro version was launched for established sellers.
This includes all those who want to expand their territories and increase their revenue by selling a variety of products. The Pro version comes with various other perks which we will discuss in detail.
Jungle Scout Lite vs Pro
$39 - $129
Ease-of-use - Unlimited search results.
One user limit - Very expensive.
The basic that is Lite version starts at a much lower price point, so you can get started on a budget. The Basic version includes everything you need to start your website and blog today! – You’ll have access to the same features as Pro users, but without all the extras. On the other hand, Jungle Scout Pro offers more in depth information and costs $84/month or $997 for the year. Once you start using Jungle Scout Lite, you will definitely switch to the pro version because of more features that if offers.
Jungle Scout Lite vs Pro: Key Features & Benefits
Opportunity finder & score
Opportunity finder would allow you to discover lucrative keywords. The keywords found this way are high in demand & low in competition, which would ensure success.
The opportunity score would display the overall profitability and the competitive potential of a product.
Jungle Scout Lite will provide 20 searches per month to look for the perfect high-demand & low-competitive keywords. Opportunity score will not be displayed
Jungle Scout Pro will provide you with the same for an unlimited number of searches. It will also display the opportunity score of a product.
Jungle Scout Extension will provide you with a range of product data in a table format.
This will help you choose a product by comparing the numbers. The extension is just a click away in your Google Chrome browser.
It will pop up with the best-selling and best-reviewed products that you search on Amazon.
Jungle Scout Lite will display:
- Name of the product
- Selling brand
- Price displayed
- Monthly sales
- Daily sales
- Monthly revenue
- Reviews & ratings
Jungle Scout Pro will display some additional parameters apart from everything provided by Jungle Scout Lite. They are:
- The net profit they make
- FBA (Fulfilment By Amazon) fee
- Listing quality score
- Number of sellers
- Product size tier
- Product dimensions
- Product weight
The product dimensions and weight are particularly helpful as this will allow you to calculate shipping charges. Jungle Scout Pro will also let you filter your search results based on any of the parameters mentioned above.
Product graphs are important as they will let you know whether a product is in demand. Knowing the trend is important as it will help you avoid products that are on the decline.
Jungle Scout Lite will provide you with the following graphs:
- Historical price graph.
- Historical best seller rank graph.
Jungle Scout Pro will provide you with:
- Historical price graph.
- Historical best seller rank graph.
- Historical monthly sales graph.
- Historical daily sales graph.
The information provided by the extensions is not limited to one marketplace. They provide support to 9 marketplaces all over the world to take your business onto the global stage. Both Jungle Scout Lite & Pro support the Amazon marketplaces in:
- India – Amazon.in
- Italy – Amazon.it
- Germany – Amazon.de
- USA – Amazon.com
- Canada – Amazon.ca
- UK – Amazon.co.uk
- Mexico – Amazon.com.mx
- France – Amazon.fr
- Spain – Amazon.es
Do not hinder your growth by limiting your product to just one.
Jungle Scout will allow you to compare multiple product ideas and let you organize them categorically.
This will help you to choose the best product in every category.
Jungle Scout Lite will give you the option to compare 3 different product ideas.
Jungle Scout Pro will provide you with a mind-blowing option with 1000 different product ideas to compare from.
Jungle Scout Lite
- Cheap and affordable: Jungle Scout Lite is perfect for beginners as it starts at $39 a month and gives you all the necessary pieces of information.
- Quick load time: Search results on the extension bar will appear without any lag due to the lean build of the extension.
Jungle Scout Pro
- Listing builder: Jungle Scout Pro will let you create a listing consisting of established keywords for a data-driven strategy.
- Sales analytics: All of the expenses and sales data from Amazon can be tracked using this feature.
- Inventory manager: This intelligent function will give you an estimate of how much stock should be kept in your inventory at a particular time.
- Email Campaigns: You can market your products without any third-party tools using this feature. Jungle Scout Pro will let you send up to 100,000 emails a month.
Verdict #2: Jungle Scout Lite has its own perks and advantages. But Jungle Scout Pro clinches this bout by providing an exhaustive list of features that eclipse those of Jungle Scout Lite.
Jungle Scout Lite vs Pro: Security
Jungle Scout will have access to a lot of your personal data. Therefore, it is of utmost importance to ensure data privacy & security. Amazon FBA is a very competitive field. Any data your competitors gain can cause you a lot of your business. There are several ways through which Jungle Scout can have access to your data.
- Personal data like name, email, credit card details, etc. that are provided to Jungle Scout willingly
- Personal data that can be accessed indirectly like IP address, type of browser, operating system, etc.
- Information from cookies through web beacon & pixel tags.
- Data collected by various advertisers through Jungle Scout.
Steps were taken by Jungle Scout to ensure the security of your data is:
- Dedicated security servers to provide adequate protection for your data
- A strict policy that bars any sale of data to third parties.
- Utilizing third-party tools to check for suspicious behaviors.
- Completely trustworthy as their data safeguard measures are approved by Amazon themselves.
Verdict #3: Jungle Scout provides reasonable security when it comes to the protection of your data. Both Jungle Scout Lite & Pro uses the same security measures. Hence, this round ends in a stalemate.
Jungle Scout Lite vs Pro: The Pricing Battle
The pricing of Jungle Scout Lite & Pro is known to change from time to time. The pricing plans shown here are from the time of writing & may differ from the actual pricing plans slightly. Kindly refer to the official Jungle Scout website before making a final decision.
The pricing plans vary with the number of users and additional features that are included. The price also varies with the number of products you can compare and the number of orders placed.
Jungle Scout Lite is priced at $228 for one year at $19 a month. If you want to pay monthly, it will cost you $39 a month. A subscription to Jungle Scout Lite provides you with the following features:
- Licensed for one user only.
- Complete access to Chrome extension privileges.
- Can organize & compare 3 products at a time.
- 20 searches each available for keyword scout, supplier database, product database & opportunity finder.
- Can track product performance data for one month.
- Ability to request bulk product reviews.
- 24/7 customer support and step by step selling tutorials.
Jungle Scout Pro is priced significantly higher at $999 for one year at $84 a month. If you want to pay monthly, it will cost you $129 a month. A subscription to Jungle Scout Pro provides you with the following features:
- Licensed for up to 6 users. There is also an option to buy slots for additional users at $49 per month per user.
- Includes every feature of Jungle Scout Lite.
- Can organize & compare up to 1000 products at a time.
- An unlimited number of searches available for keyword scout, supplier database, product database & opportunity finder.
- Ability to track product performance data for 6 months.
- Ability to see keyword rank history for up to 5000 keywords.
- Option for promoting your products with coupons & offers.
- Email campaigns that will let you send 100,000 emails a month.
- Unique features like listing builder, sales analytics, supplier tracker, and inventory manager.
- Exclusive priority onboard training.
Both plans have a 14-day money-back guarantee and an option to cancel the subscription at any time.
Verdict #4: The pricing plans of Jungle Scout Lite & Pro differ significantly. Jungle Scout Lite is undoubtedly the more affordable option and hence wins this round.
Jungle Scout Lite vs Pro: Customer Support
Jungle Scout help center has a decent collection of beneficial articles in their blog to help you through any trouble. They also contain detailed articles describing all the features that come with it. Jungle Scout will also provide you with 24/7 support to answer all your queries at any time. The Jungle Scout support articles include:
- Installation of extension.
- Everything on Listing Quality Score.
- Redesigning navigation panel.
- Login troubleshooting.
- Embedding product data in search results.
Jungle Scout Lite will equip you with a free academy training. This training course is made by Amazon FBA professionals & contains detailed guidelines on how to sell easily & effectively.
Jungle Scout Pro includes both 24/7 support & academy training provided by Jungle Scout Lite. Furthermore, they provide Priority Onboarding, which is a tutorial made by Jungle Scout exclusively for their Pro subscribers.
Neither plans offer phone support. However, they have staff all over the world to give you 24/7 support.
Verdict #5: Customer support of both Jungle Scout Lite & Pro covers all the basics. But Jungle Scout Pro clinches this round by providing its customers with exclusive priority onboarding training material.
Jungle Scout Lite vs Pro: Pros
Jungle Scout Lite
- Very affordable. Their price is truly a game-changer compared to similar products available in the market.
- Fast loading time. Results will appear quicker without any lag due to the extension being less bloated.
- Easy to use. No technical knowledge is required at all to use this product. All features integrate seamlessly & work efficiently.
- Accuracy of data. Multiple reviews online have enhanced Jungle Scout Lite’s reputation as an accurate & reliable research tool.
Jungle Scout Pro
- Unlimited search results. Search limitlessly for keyword scout, supplier database, product database, and opportunity finder without worrying about running out of searches.
- Email campaigns. Boost your business by adding email campaigns to market your products better & increase your revenue.
- Compare multiple products. Compare & contrast over a thousand products at the same time.
- Next-level features. Utilize a bunch of advanced features like sales analytics & listing builder for comprehensive analysis of a particular product.
Jungle Scout Lite vs Pro: Cons
Jungle Scout Lite
- One user limit. Jungle Scout Lite can only be used by one person & there is no scope for adding additional users.
- Customer support. No phone support and no priority onboarding tutorial.
- Limited search results. Only 20 search results per month for keyword scout, supplier database, product database, & opportunity finder.
Jungle Scout Pro Cons
- Very expensive. The price starts at $999 a year or $129 a month. One of the priciest product research tools in the market.
- Not available as an app. The mobility of the tool is limited as there is no Jungle Scout app for your smartphone.
- Steeper learning curve. The additional features do make it more complicated to learn compared to Jungle Scout Lite.
- Jungle Scout Affiliate
- Jungle Scout Marketplace
- Jungle Scout vs ASINspector
- Jungle Scout vs Viral Launch
FAQs | Jungle Scout Lite vs Pro
✌️ Does Jungle Scout provide support?
Yes, they do. Jungle Scout help center has a decent collection of beneficial articles in their blog to help you through any trouble. They also contain detailed articles describing all the features that come with it. Jungle Scout will also provide you with 24/7 support to answer all your queries at any time.
👉 How accurate is Jungle Scout?
Jungle Scout is widely regarded as the most accurate research tool. Multiple reviews online attest to the same fact. After all, Jungle Scout was one of the first Amazon product research tools.
👍 How to Use Jungle Scout's Rank Tracker?
Rank Tracker is a significant feature of Jungle Scout that enables you to track the performance of your Amazon product listings in search results. As with the rest of Jungle Scout's products, Rank Tracker is a versatile tool capable of meeting the requirements of a wide variety of sellers and their tactics. Jungle Scout has a function called Rank Tracker. Simply into your Jungle Scout account and select the Keywords dropdown menu. After that, choose Rank Tracker. You may either create a new product group or access an existing one from there.
🙌 What Does the Jungle Scout Pro Chrome Extension do?
The Chrome plugin from Jungle Scout is just that — a Chrome and Firefox extension that enables you to do product research while browsing Amazon. With Extension, you can get real-time sales predictions, examine historical data, and ascertain the demand and competitiveness for any particular Amazon product.
🙇♀️ Jungle Scout Review: Is It Really Worth It?
Jungle Scout is the most comprehensive Amazon research tool available. Yes, it's a little expensive, and yes, the lack of a free trial is a bummer, but if you're serious about building your FBA business, it's 100 % worth the money. If you can't figure it out, just request a refund within two weeks and you're set to go.
💁♀️ How to Use Jungle Scout Sales Analytics?
Sales Analytics collects and monitors all of your Amazon sales data in real-time, allowing you to concentrate on profit-generating and cost-cutting methods for increasing your Amazon revenue. Investigate individual product performance by entering the product's name, ASIN, or SKU to learn about sales and revenue, PPC campaign performance, and supplier and delivery costs. Additionally, monitor your incoming FBA shipments to ensure they arrive at Amazon's fulfillment network on time. The Sales Estimator is powered by AccuSalesTM, the industry's most accurate algorithm for estimating Amazon product sales. It forecasts the average daily, weekly, and monthly sales for millions of items and is the engine that drives all of the data on Jungle Scout.
🙆♂️ Pricing – How Much Does Jungle Scout Cost?
Their Basic plan supports a maximum of one user. Their Suite plan includes one user, but you may add as many as you need at $ 49 per month per seat (or $ 468 per year on an annual plan). Their Professional plan covers six users, but additional seats are available for $ 49 per month (or $ 468 per year on an annual plan).
🙋 What's the Difference Between the Pro and Lite Versions?
One of the most noticeable changes between the Pro and Lite versions is the extra columns of information available when you select the Options button at the bottom of the window. Along with the default columns included with the Lite edition, you'll additionally receive the following: • Net (after FBA fees are deducted) • Item Weight • Item Height • Item Width • Item Length • New Sellers • Tier (size-standard or oversized) • FBA fee Another very useful feature available only in the Pro edition is the option to refine your product search results. By clicking on Filter at the bottom of the window, you may provide a range of values for all default column data except # of Reviews, allowing for a more precise and focused search.
🧏♂️ How is Jungle Scout customer service?
Their customer service is really good. They have trained people to listen to you and work their best to solve your issues.
Conclusion | Jungle Scout Lite vs Pro 2021
This was more of a civil war between 2 research tools from the same family. This battle between Jungle Scout Lite & Pro has ended in a stalemate after both parties finished with a score of 2 – 2.
The choice here is completely up to you. Jungle Scout Pro is undoubtedly the better option if want the best tool that you can buy. However, Jungle Scout Lite is not without its own strengths.
They provide an affordable option that is perfect for anybody dipping their toe into the world of Amazon FBA. Both Jungle Scout Lite & Pro offer a 14 money-back guarantee.
If you are still undecided, utilize this period to choose the perfect tool for your business needs.
Jungle Scout On Social Media:
Introducing JungleCon, Jungle Scout’s first-ever seller conference! Featuring exclusive presentations, tutorials, and insights from Amazon seller experts. Click the link to learn more and register. ➡️https://t.co/5sGCn5KAvs pic.twitter.com/ki83xDdRcJ
— Jungle Scout (@junglescout) April 7, 2021
Happy Earth Day! 🌎 Shopping locally is good for people and the planet — did you know you can do it on Amazon?
Find out how to support regional economies and local artisans on Amazon in our #sustainability guide. #earthday #earthday2021 https://t.co/t9FAaxGNfE pic.twitter.com/4MRBBpW3hD
— Jungle Scout (@junglescout) April 22, 2021
Jungle Scout’s first-ever seller conference is taking place May 5-6! JungleCon will feature exclusive presentations, tutorials, and insights from Amazon seller experts. Upgrade your selling strategy and take your business to new heights.
— Jungle Scout (@junglescout) April 16, 2021