Exploring your business options can often be a daunting task.
With so many different software solutions available, it can be difficult to determine which offers the best features at the most competitive prices – and for entrepreneurs on a budget, that decision is even more critical.
An important part of building any digital product is knowing which tools are best suited for your needs, and between Jungle Scout vs Unicorn Smasher pricing, there’s a lot to consider when making this call.
In this blog post, we’ll break down both platforms in detail and provide helpful insight into their respective prices so you can make an informed decision about what’s right for your business.
Jungle Scout vs Unicorn Smasher Pricing
Pricing plays an important role when choosing any platform for our use. Knowing the pricing plans for the platforms and comparing the features provided in each platform is a must to be ensured that the money we invest is worth spending.
Let us look at the pricing plans of Jungle Scout vs Unicorn Smasher and find out how much each of them costs.
How much does Jungle Scout cost?
Let us have a look at the subscription plans of Jungle Scout.
1. Jungle Scout web application: The Jungle Scout Web application will cost you $139 when billed monthly and $468 when billed annually. When you decide to buy this application, there are many features that you get to access.
- You can easily perform unlimited searches using the product database and supplier database.
- You get access to the most amazing keyword tool i.e. keyword Scout which will help you find the right keywords for your product.
2. Jungle Scout extension: Jungle Scout extension costs only $19 per month and $228 when billed annually.
- You can use features like- opportunity score, 20 searches using the product database, supplier database, keyword Scout, and 3 product trackers with this plan.
- Additional features like AccuSales estimates, customer support, and Jungle Scout Academy are also included in it.
3. Jungle Scout and extension: We have seen the pricing of the Jungle Scout web application and its chrome extension separately. What if I tell you that you can use both these plans together in one single bundle?
Yes, the Jungle Scout and extension plan offers all the features of its web application and chrome extension in a single place which will cost you $49 per month and $588 when billed annually.
How much does Unicorn Smasher Cost?
As it is a product of AMZtracker, Unicorn Smasher is technically free for all users.
Chrome version: The chrome extension of Unicorn Smasher is free and you don’t need to pay for it. Unicorn Smasher also has a paid version which will cost you about $49 for using it.
Unicorn Smasher offers three different pricing plans to fit the needs of any ecommerce seller.
- The Basic plan is a great choice for those just starting out in the ecommerce world, with features such as one main account and basic data analysis tools. At $49.99, this plan won’t break the bank while getting your business up and running.
- The Suite plan gives you access to the additional features of 4 sub accounts, giving you more control over how you analyze data and maximize profits. Originally priced at $299, the current price for this plan is only $159 – a great deal!
- The Professional plan provides 2 additional sub accounts as well as more advanced data analysis tools. With a savings of $100, you can get this plan for only $99.
Conclusion: Jungle Scout vs Unicorn Smasher Pricing 2023
Ultimately, it is up to you to decide which product suits your needs when it comes to Jungle Scout versus Unicorn Smasher. Both products offer great features and services to help you research product ideas and leverage data to find the right niche.
In the end, both products are strong in data points and customer-centric support aimed towards helping each customer reach an informed market decision.
Ultimately, the decision of which one is right for you will depend on your needs for budgeting, products available, customer service preferences and analytics availability.
While both options may seem appealing from different perspectives, you must determine which one is ideal for achieving your goals quickly and cost-effectively.
With a range of professionals from entrepreneurs to full-time marketers using these tools regularly, there is no doubt that either one can provide accurate data that easily translates into successful long term investments within eCommerce industries.